Who we are?
Haven’t you always wanted one single place for all things travel? To be inspired, plan, book and reminisce with just a few swipes? The Unravel App does all this and more. Its visually immersive experience guides travellers as they discover and co-plan their dream vacations joyfully, using the finest in AI. With our first prototype behind us, we are now well on our way to launch our fully-loaded App this summer. If you are passionate about all things travel and would like to explore current openings at Unravel, get in touch.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for someone who can bring our travel idea to life. You are the ideal candidate if you have already proven these abilities through your body of work and built beautiful web and mobile applications using the latest technologies. You must be able to translate the user journey and visual design into seamless experiences for users. You love challenges and are a driven problem solver. You know how to disagree and can elucidate why. You bring energy and clarity to problem solving sessions.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to be a part of the early founding team and work alongside ambitious, goal- driven, outcome-oriented colleagues with a successful track record in scaling start-ups. The position has unrivalled opportunities for personal growth, opportunity to create technology you believe in, along with a competitive compensation package that rewards every significant milestone.
Job Description for QA tester:
- Experience of atleast 3 years with manual and automated testing
- Should have handson knowledge of using bug tracking tool like JIRA, Excel, etc
- Experience of using some scripting language, e.g. shell script, python or programming language like java
- Experience in creating frameworks that support reusability, portability, scalability, and robustness to validate data on dashboards/reports
- Have worked in Android, iOS, UI, API, and performance testing
- Have worked in compatibility & Integration testing
- Knowledge on Testing Tools and Procedures
- Understand SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models – AGILE, Sprint etc.
- Experience on different Platforms & Operating Systems
- Able to implement Testing Methodologies (Unit testing/system testing/integration testing/acceptance testing)
- The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years experience in testing mobile applications
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- A meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses
How you work:
- Bias towards action: You believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time. You’ve shown good judgement, shipping as fast as possible, products that are built in a responsible and sustainable way. You’re willing to make mistakes along the way and make sure you learn from them.
- Ability to improve teams: You can easily lead a team to the finish line or go deep on huge tasks where the answers are not immediately obvious. You work well in fast moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
- Empathy: Your top priority is satisfying the customer. It doesn’t matter what, how, or why something has gone wrong, you’ll jump in and take ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope to ensure the customer is always getting the best experience possible.