Who we are
Haven’t you always wanted one single place for all things travel? To be inspired, plan, book and reminisce with just a few swipes? The Unravel App does all this and more. Its visually immersive experience guides travellers as they discover and co-plan their dream vacations joyfully, using the finest in AI. With our first prototype behind us, we are now well on our way to launch our fully-loaded App this summer. If you are passionate about all things travel and would like to explore current openings at Unravel, get in touch.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who can accelerate our brand’s reach across all possible digital channels, showcasing our unique content to engage our current audience and reach new audiences. Own the product marketing process from beginning to end, from ideas through to execution, including marketing strategy, SEO, customer targeting and engagement through writing creative, witty, compelling posts.
Are you the right candidate?
You should have:
- Proven(with results) working experience of 4+ years in digital marketing for a product in a startup or similar environment
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What you will do:
You will work alongside supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget to execute planned strategies towards desired outcomes.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What’s in it for you
The chance to be a part of an incubation team and work alongside ambitious, goal-driven, outcome-oriented colleagues with successful track record in scaling start-ups.
The position has opportunities for personal growth, opportunity to impact technology you believe in, along with a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a full time role with a 3 month probation period.